Main Forum
Enjoying HvK-Gaming? Join us in Discord!
If you're enjoying HvK-Gaming, why not join us in Discord? It only gets better ;) JOIN NOW

What's the best time to start a gamenight? (Conversion in thread)

6 replies
General of HvK
Admins
Master Sergeant
I can do any time 3-10PM, anything before or after isn't very possible for me. I plan on setting up a gamenight very soon and I left it open to multiple choice as I know some people may have different times they wouldn't mind starting at. I'm trying to accommodate for people in other timezones, so please get everyone you know who's on to vote for this as it will help out greatly for future gamenights!

For conversion go here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20170609T210000&p1=tz_et

Click "Add another city or time zone" and add your city or timezone. You can also adjust the eastern time to the one you're planning to vote on.
fs_overall.png
Posted Jun 9, 17 · OP
HvK Subscriber
I can do 6 PM till whenever, but prefer the weekend
Posted Jun 9, 17
Master Sergeant
5-7pm EST is a good time for me since I'm wide awake and not doing any school work by then.
Posted Jun 9, 17
Colonel
Admins
Master Sergeant
If it's going to be on a weekday, then 5pm would be good because sometimes I get off work late. Weekends pretty much anytime is good for me.
9UmH9iC.gif
Posted Jun 10, 17
List
Undo
Major
Master Sergeant
as i still have not found a job, anytime is fine with me.
B4RRlCADE.png
www.Youtube.com/c/BARRICADE
Posted Jun 12, 17
I'm about to finished school for the year, so the next three months are gonna be available for any time
Posted Jun 12, 17
List
Undo
little late to the party but i can do anytime really after 5pm PST (8pm EST) if i can
i have a lot going on lately and dont seem to have as much time as i used to
Qtg9e4.png
8NUZJ8S.png
Posted Jun 19, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices