Main Forum
Enjoying HvK-Gaming? Join us in Discord!
If you're enjoying HvK-Gaming, why not join us in Discord? It only gets better ;) JOIN NOW

It's been a long time!

4 replies
Master Sergeant
Hi, how are you guys and girls?

It has been a few years since I came online.
By at that time, it did not go well with me, get suicidal tendencies, and I broke everything that I had at friendship.
Had no energy to do things.
So I was send to a psychologist, after many conversations, I found out that I have a personality disorder.
Before I finally got help for it I'd been almost a year later, then I got pretty quick training for it.
I'm done with the training and I am currently at a therapy.
It will take a minimum of a year to get done with the therapy.
It's a therapy that keeps you busy with your feelings so it's a big chance that goes wrong!

I'm going to try to be some more here.
Dare not to promise, considering that I hardly game any more.

For the new people who do not know me!!

I'm Melvin most know me as TerrorWar.
I'm 27 years old, living in the Netherlands
My hobbies are: Music (DJ), Photography, watching movies and TV shows and of course gaming (occasionally).
I joining HaVoK in 2012.
71899343.png
Posted May 17, 17 · OP
List
Undo
General of HvK
Admins
Master Sergeant
Really sorry to hear that Terror, I was wondering where those birthday posts had gone. Really happy to hear you're ok though. I hope you continue to get better and can get some peace in life buddy, here's to hopefully seeing you at one of the future game nights!
fs_overall.png
Posted May 17, 17
Master Sergeant
Sorry to hear bout that Terror and hope all goes well for you. I remember you were always doing the birthday posts which were fun. I've been wondering what happened to you but am glad to see you're back. :d
Posted May 17, 17
Colonel
Admins
Master Sergeant
Hey man I'm glad you are trying to get better and that you've returned. It's been a while since we've seen you on the forums and once again I'm glad you're back.
9UmH9iC.gif
Posted May 17, 17
Major
Master Sergeant
Always wondered where you went off too!. Glad to hear you are doing better bud!!.

Keep your chin up, we're all here for each other, We got your back if you ever need help!.
B4RRlCADE.png
www.Youtube.com/c/BARRICADE
Posted May 21, 17
NoticeNotices